- Comprehensive OP Services – Deaf Services Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Salary is based on licensure and/or related experience
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
If you want counseling services for yourself, email [email protected].
Do you have an interest in providing specialty behavioral health services to clients and their families in a flexible, community setting? Are you a natural problem solver, possessing the critical thinking skills to collaboratively and creatively help clients achieve their recovery goals? Are you an organized and efficient clinician, paying close attention to accurate documentation practices? If so, we have the perfect place for you at Aspire Indiana to thrive with our Deaf Services Team.
At Aspire Indiana, you can be part of an organization that is dedicated to expanding best practices and innovative approaches to client care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Licensed Staff Therapist position.
This full-time Staff Therapist will provide outpatient individual, family and group therapy services. The primary population served will be deaf children, adolescents and adults struggling with mental health disorders, and behavioral health needs. Duties include, but are not limited to: evaluations/assessments, treatment plans, crisis intervention/emergency services, and individual, family and group therapy/counseling services.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a directly related field required from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education required
- Two (2) years’ experience in a clinical setting working with a variety of populations required
- Community Mental Health experience highly preferred
- Must have good diagnostic and treatment planning skills
- Must be recognized as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) by the State of Indiana, or licensed eligible by the State of Indiana
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Salary is based on licensure and/or related experience
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Up to a $2,000 Hiring Bonus
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Flexible Spending Account Program
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
Mental Health & Addiction Loan Repayment Assistant Program
Public Loan Forgiveness
CEU’s Obtained through Aspire
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about employment with Aspire, please visit Aspire website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about counseling services, please visit www.deafcounseling.com or email [email protected].
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at [email protected] or at (317) 587-0518